In the Galapagos, a lot of people choose to book a set trip for a few days, but the option of day tours from the Galapagos I the perfect solution for people who want to plan their days themselves. Take a look at the day tours Ecuatraveling offers!
There are several reasons why you should consider booking day tours in Galapagos in advance we have listed them down below for you:
- Limited availability: The Galapagos National Park restricts the number of visitors to each island, so there is limited availability for day tours. Booking in advance ensures that you can secure a spot on the tour you want. You don’t want to miss these day trips so check them out!
- There are a lot of popular destinations around the island of Galapagos: Some destinations, such as Bartolome Island and North Seymour Island, are very popular and often sell out quickly. By booking in advance, you can ensure that you don’t miss out on visiting these destinations.
- Keep time Management in mind: Day tours in Galapagos are carefully timed to ensure that visitors do not disturb the delicate ecosystems on the islands. By booking in advance, you can ensure that you don’t miss out on visiting these destinations.
- Expert Guides: Day tours in Galapagos are led by expert guides who are knowledgeable about the local flora and fauna. By booking in advance, you can ensure that you get a guide who speaks your language (or English) and has the expertise to make your tour informative and enjoyable.
- It will give you peace of mind: Booking in advance gives you peace of mind knowing that your tour is confirmed and you won’t have to worry about availability when you arrive on the islands.
In the Galapagos, you can find a wide range of day tours available to visitors, the best one for you depends on your interests and preferences. We have selected some popular day tours in Galapagos that we highly recommended:
1. Bartolome Island: This is one of the most popular day tours in Galapagos. Visitors can hike to the top of the island to enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding islands and visit the famous Pinnacle Rock.
2. North Seymour Island: This island is famous for its seabird colonies, including blue-footed boobies and frigatebirds. Visitors can also see sea lions and marine iguanas on this tour. Did you know blue-footed boobies are a must-see when visiting the Galapagos!?
3. Santa Fe Island: This tour takes visitors to see the wonderful marine life around Santa Fe Island. Expect to swim with sea turtles, rays, sea lions, and colorful fish.
4. Mosquera Island: This is a small sandy island, despite its small size, Mosquera islet is known for its unique landscape and abundance of wildlife. When visiting you can go snorkeling with sea lions, marine iguanas, and much more.
5. South Plazas Island: This island is a popular destination for day tours due to its unique landscape, diverse wildlife, and beautiful scenery.