Come join our team and you will have the opportunity to put into practice your talent as a Storyteller! Besides the daily tasks of the agency, we will ask you to be our Instagrammer traveler. As our Instagrammer, you will travel to different destinations in Ecuador and with your trips, you will promote Ecuador and the Agency.
Who we are:
Ecuatraveling is an adventure travel company that offers tailor-made trips through Ecuador and Peru. Our focus is simple: customer satisfaction. We want our guests to be able to know and enjoy the very best of Ecuador. Over the past few years, we had the pleasure to receive many interns from around the world in our company. They helped to develop the company by working on-site and being creative with social media. We are proud to say that we have accomplished a deep integration of our foreign students in the various areas of our company.
We seek a motivated student to support our team in various ways!
The different tasks our intern will be in charge of:
Managing our Social Media image through Instagram, Youtube, and Facebook
Writing articles for our Website
Advice and sale of our tours
It is a full-time (40 hours a week) internship that can be spread over Monday-Friday. Also, our intern will have to work one weekend per month.
Be part of a close and supportive team
Instructive internship in a dynamic and growing company
Opportunity to travel to some of the best places in Ecuador
Free accommodation at the volunteer house in Old Town in Quito
What you can expect from an internship at Ecuatraveling:
– Learning about the sales process
– Learning about the operation process (contact with tour operators)
– Learning about customer assistance (adapt to the customers’ wishes and needs)
– Learning about marketing/publicity (e.g. social media, contact with nearby hostels)
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
– Is a senior or graduate student in Tourism (or similar study)
– Is fluent in English and has good knowledge of Spanish
– Is available for at least 4 months, 6 months ideally
– Has affinity with the travel agency business
– Is not afraid to speak in front of large groups
Please send us your application and CV in English or Spanish via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not hesitate to contact us for more information.